🍃

Yesterday I scheduled the last post for 5:00 PM EST. And, of course, it didn’t post. In that post, I said I’d post when the TØP hiatus ends so I can scream about it.

Coincidentally, that’s today. So.. you can either go read the professional post or stay here for the awkward post. If you’re reading this, that means you’ve chosen the second option. All I can say is, good luck.

Trench. The Trench era. The Bandito Tour. I’ve been waiting for this day for a whole year, and the waiting of the Skeleton Clique finally paid off. The hiatus has ended, and I’m honestly really happy with the released songs from Trench.

They’re called Jumpsuit and Nico And The Niners. I personally prefer Nico, but I also really like Jumpsuit as well. We had known about these songs and the tour name earlier, because they were leaked. The tour has also been advertised!!

I’m asking my parents if I can go to one, however there’s no locations in my general area. There’s one 2 hours away from me but on a Tuesday, so nobody could take me, however one five hours away and it’s on a Sunday. I’m just hoping I can go to one, since it’s been my dream ever since I got involved in the fandom. I’ll probably take a friend, if one or both of them is/are free on a day in October.

Also, can I just say that the music video for Jumpsuit was absolutely gorgeous? It was honestly like a Heavydirtysoul 2.0, with a mix of a view of the Trench era in it as well. The scenery was awesome, and just seeing a new video from the guys really made me feel happy. So excited for October fifth to see the rest of the album, but that’s about four months. Hopefully some more songs will be dropped along the way...

Anyways, that’ll be it from me this time. Ciao ||-//


Comments

  1. Ooooh!! I heard they came back on twitter and I wanna hear these new songs of theirs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

🌱 please remember to follow the rules when commenting ;;

1) Don’t spam the comments. Unmoderated comments is a privilege!
2) Cussing is prohibited, however words like “heck,” “crap,” “dang,” “shoot,” and the like are allowed.
3) No negativity.
4) No personal info.
5) Please don’t ask for membership, diamond, or promotional/one-time use codes.
6) All anonymous users must sign as their OFFICIAL MAIN AJ/AJPW account name, or their blogger name if they are one. Users may have their name as their account/blogger name by using the Name/URL setting when choosing who to comment as~
7) Please do not mini-moderate, I can do my job myself.