πŸƒ

Salutations! I’m King- and wow, I haven’t posted since August. So many things have been going on: I saw Twenty One Pilots in October, I’m going to see the, again in June, I’m doing some stuff around Animal Jam Amino... (by the way if you’re planning on joining in the near future let me know so I can welcome you if we’re on at the same time) and all that stuff.

Today, I completed an edit I’d like to share. This is took me about an hour to do, whoops— but that’s normal for these edits so it doesn’t surprise me. Anyways, my autocorrect sucks terribly and I have some other work to do so I guess this is it for now.

I don’t know when I’ll post again, I’m sorry aah !! If you’d like to contact me and get a reply quicker, my pms and wall on AJA are almost always open and I’m semi-active on Hangouts, too.

Farewell, everyone~

Comments

Post a Comment

🌱 please remember to follow the rules when commenting ;;

1) Don’t spam the comments. Unmoderated comments is a privilege!
2) Cussing is prohibited, however words like “heck,” “crap,” “dang,” “shoot,” and the like are allowed.
3) No negativity.
4) No personal info.
5) Please don’t ask for membership, diamond, or promotional/one-time use codes.
6) All anonymous users must sign as their OFFICIAL MAIN AJ/AJPW account name, or their blogger name if they are one. Users may have their name as their account/blogger name by using the Name/URL setting when choosing who to comment as~
7) Please do not mini-moderate, I can do my job myself.