🍃

I’ve been thinking about hosting author applications for a while now... and I think I’m gonna host them. I’ve set up a Google forms, and I’ll be accepting any and all authors who I feel like would be a great fit for he AJG. There is no specific due date, just until I find enough authors to suit my needs.

I’ll also probably be making free signatures for every new author to use if they so please. In addition, everyone who contributes to the AJG will get a small paragraph about them on our about page. Isn’t that neat?

I’ll also be looking for affiliate/supported blog pages on your guys’ sites and asking if the AJG could be on there, because our views aren’t that hot right now. Maybe it’s because of my lousy aesthetic pleasures? Haha, I’m not sure.

Anyways, here’s the form that you can fill out. If you would prefer a link, here it is.
Well, that’ll be it from me. Ciao, and good luck to all applicants.

Comments

Post a Comment

🌱 please remember to follow the rules when commenting ;;

1) Don’t spam the comments. Unmoderated comments is a privilege!
2) Cussing is prohibited, however words like “heck,” “crap,” “dang,” “shoot,” and the like are allowed.
3) No negativity.
4) No personal info.
5) Please don’t ask for membership, diamond, or promotional/one-time use codes.
6) All anonymous users must sign as their OFFICIAL MAIN AJ/AJPW account name, or their blogger name if they are one. Users may have their name as their account/blogger name by using the Name/URL setting when choosing who to comment as~
7) Please do not mini-moderate, I can do my job myself.